The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 29 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Hardcover): $27.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #34: Immortal Rising: A Novel (An Argeneau Novel #34) (Hardcover): $26.99
Irresistible desire and thrilling suspense combine in this electrifying new Argeneau novel from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands.
For close to three thousand years the imposing, impossibly handsome Santo Notte has fought in armies across the world and battled his own, more personal enemies. Of all the places he might expect to encounter his life mate, a quiet corner of upstate New York doesn’t seem likely. But as soon as he makes contact with history professor Petronella Stone, while hunting down a suspected rogue immortal, he knows that she will be the greatest adventure of his eternal life.
He expects her to be surprised, confused, even overwhelmed. What he doesn’t expect is that Pet has a secret history of her own. There’s no mistaking the mind-blowing, mutual pleasure they share. But as Pet struggles to protect her nephew from a danger lurking too close to home, Santo realizes there’s another threat to her safety—him. And claiming their passionate future will be impossible until he leaves his past behind, forever…
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“The romance between Santo and Pet is compelling... the usual combination of Argeneau vampire mythology, incendiary sex, touches of humor, and generally interesting storytelling.”
— Kirkus Reviews