Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 28 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $20.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $9.99
New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands brings the heat in this new Argeneau novel, as one woman is rescued by an irresistible immortal …
When Raffaele Notte pulls a barely dressed, disoriented woman from the ocean, the last thing he expects is for her to utter that word. The immortal has come to the island resort to help his cousin, but now, it seems, there are rogue vampires dining on unsuspecting tourists. And he soon realizes that not only is Jess a target, she’s also the life mate he’s been waiting for…
Vampires are real. Jess would’ve never believed it until she saw them with her own eyes. She knows she has to get off the island, and her gallant rescuer has offered to help. There’s something about Raffaele that’s unlike any man she has ever met, and his touch sends pleasure through her that is beyond all imagining. But when Jess discovers who he really is, will she risk life as she knows it for a chance of forever by his side?
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“Sands delivers a rip-roaring adventure with plenty of steamy interludes in a story that should make fans of even the most virulent anti-vampire readers. It’s hard to resist her witty dialogue, off-the-wall scenarios, sexy moments, and tongue-in-cheek sense of humor, all of which combine for a deliciously fun romp in this absolutely bonkers read...”
— Entertainment Weekly
“Sands’ newest Argeneau title features her typical combination of pathos and humor while introducing another set of characters readers will likely meet again: the vampirates. A sexy, relatively lighthearted installment of the Argeneau saga.”
— Kirkus Reviews
“The Argeneau vampire romance series is a long running series. What I love is that it remains as fresh and amazing as ever. I can’t wait for the next Argeneau book by Lynsay Sands.”
— Night Owl Reviews
“Lynsay Sands’ exceptional descriptive voice shines in VAMPIRES LIKE IT HOT, as I felt smothered in humidity and heat, but the author also paints a loving picture of the place.”
— Fresh Fiction