Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 27 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $20.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #34: Immortal Rising: A Novel (An Argeneau Novel #34) (Hardcover): $26.99
Thrilling, witty, and oh-so-sexy, Lynsay Sands’ Argeneau novel brings together a beautiful Immortal and the man who is her destiny…
For someone who’s been around for over a hundred and forty years, immortal Elspeth Argeneau hasn’t done a whole lot of living. Now that she’s moved away from her controlling mother, she’s tracking down rogue vampires and enjoying some overdue freedom. A fling would be fun. A life mate can wait. Yet to Elspeth’s surprise, her landlady’s hot grandson checks both boxes.
Wyatt fell instantly in love with Elspeth four years ago. He’s stunned to run into her again, especially as she has no memory of him. Then again, there are a lot of things about Elspeth that don’t make sense, like the miraculous speed with which her wounds heal. And the chemistry that transforms every touch into an explosion of desire. But with mysterious “accidents” besieging Elspeth, the ex-Special Forces soldier appoints himself her bodyguard. But time is running out to uncover the truth about her enemies—and rediscover the man determined to love her for eternity.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“Sands’ paranormal Argeneau family adds another chapter with Wyatt and Elspeth’s sexy, complex romance... The Argeneau series continues to surprise, intrigue, and entertain.”
— Kirkus Reviews
“Once again Sands brings readers a fun, entertaining blend of action and suspense wrapped in a heart-pounding, sexy romance.”
— RT Book Reviews
“This world and its inhabitants are so much fun, you may find yourself addicted.”
— Fresh Fiction