Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 26 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $20.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Hardcover): $27.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #34: Immortal Rising (An Argeneau Novel #34) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #35: After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $24.99
Irresistible chemistry and thrilling suspense combine in this electrifying new installment in New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands’ Argeneau series…
One hundred and twenty-five years is a long time to nurse a crush. That’s how long it’s been since Beth Argenis first met Cullen “Scotty” MacDonald and he instantly became the star of her most X-rated dreams. Back then, he was rescuing her from a Rogue Immortal. Now Beth’s a Rogue Hunter—a damn good one. She doesn’t need saving anymore, despite what Scotty thinks. What she does need is the fierce, wild desire that finally erupts between them.
Scotty has hesitated to claim Beth as his own. But one explosive kiss confirms what he’s long suspected: She’s his life mate. But Beth is tough, fearless, beautiful…and in immortal danger. Unless he wants to lose her forever, he’ll have to rethink everything he once believed about love and destiny as well as confront an enemy who’s terrifyingly close.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“another suspenseful paranormal romance with an interesting historical twist, an explosive plot, and a lively cast of secondary characters... readers will root for Beth’s demand to be loved for who she is or not at all. A great read from a paranormal romance whiz.” — Kirkus Reviews
“Super-hot chemistry and a plot full of action and adventure make Sands’ latest installment in the Argeneau series a keeper. Sands’ characters are both fun and well drawn... Kudos to Sands!” — RT Book Reviews (top pick)