Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 25 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #1: A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $20.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $9.99
In a spellbinding new Argeneau novel from New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands, a dangerous rescue is just the beginning of red-hot adventure…
Ever since Domitian Argenis recognized Sarita as his life mate, he’s been waiting for the perfect moment to claim her. Those fantasies did not include him being chained to a table in a secret lab or both of them being held hostage by a mad scientist. Somehow, they have to escape…
Sarita has seen some crazy things as a cop, but nothing to rival Domitian. A vampire? Seriously? But his healing ability, incredible powers, and their mind-blowing physical connection—none of it should be possible, yet her body knows differently. Now, not only do they have to save each other, but other innocent lives are at stake. Failure is not an option, for Sarita intends that Domitian show her exactly what an eternity of pleasure feels like…
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.