Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Star of Stage and Screen (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Nancy Clancy series.
- #1: Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Secret Admirer (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy Sees the Future (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Secret of the Silver Key (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Soccer Mania (Hardcover): $9.99
- #7: Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy Seeks a Fortune (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #8: Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Late-Breaking News! (Paperback): Email or call for price.
In this fun chapter book, it's Nancy's time to shine as she takes center stage in the school play. There's no way Nancy will get stuck in the chorus again this year—she's been practicing guitar for months and her audition was superb!
When Nancy gets a callback, she's overwhelmed with joy. But after Nancy's performance during the play is captured on video and gets posted on YouTube, it seems her stardom has gone viral. Will Nancy's humiliation get the best of her, or will she find a way to embrace her newfound fame?
Nancy Clancy is ready for her close-up in the fifth installment in the Nancy Clancy chapter book series by New York Times bestselling team Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser. Fans will enjoy watching Nancy sparkle in the spotlight!
About the Author
Jane O’Connor is an editor at a major publishing house who has written more than seventy books for children, including the New York Times bestselling Fancy Nancy series. She resides (that’s fancy for lives) with her family in New York City.
Robin Preiss Glasser actually wore tiaras and tutus when she danced with the Pennsylvania Ballet. Now she happily spends her days in jeans, drawing. She has illustrated many acclaimed picture books, including the bestselling Fancy Nancy series. She won the Children’s Choice Award for Best Illustrator of the Year for Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet. Robin and her family live in Southern California.