One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Night Huntress series.
- #1: Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: One Foot in the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Destined for an Early Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: This Side of the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Other Half of the Grave (Night Huntress #9) (Paperback): $19.94
- #10: Both Feet in the Grave (Night Huntress #10) (Paperback): $17.84
- #2011: Home for the Holidays Lib/E: A Night Huntress Novella (Night Huntress Novels (Audio) #2011) (Compact Disc): $39.99
Praise for Jeaniene Frost:
“Put Jeaniene Frost on your must-read list!”
“A gutsy heroine to cheer for and a smoldering hero to die for.”
Readers can’t get enough of Cat Crawfield and her sexy vampire husband Bones—especially the fans of high quality paranormal fiction who have made the novels of Charlaine Harris, Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, and Christine Feehan blockbuster bestsellers. With One Grave at a Time, New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost gives us another spectacular supernatural adventure in her Night Huntress series—as Cat and Bones, after narrowly averting an (under)World War, must figure out how to halt the horrific killing spree of a bloodthirsty witch hunter…a sadistic killer who has already been dead for centuries.
About the Author
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World novels. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to nineteen different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling—by car. Airplanes, children, and cookbooks frighten her.