This Side of the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Night Huntress series.
- #1: Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: One Foot in the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Destined for an Early Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Other Half of the Grave (Night Huntress #9) (Paperback): $19.94
- #10: Both Feet in the Grave (Night Huntress #10) (Paperback): $17.84
- #2011: Home for the Holidays Lib/E: A Night Huntress Novella (Night Huntress Novels (Audio) #2011) (Compact Disc): $39.99
“Cat and Bones are combustible together.”
—Charlaine Harris, author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels
Cat and Bones are back! New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Jeaniene Frost returns to her remarkable Night Huntress paranormal series, pulling out all the stops on This Side of the Grave. The incomparable team of half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her all-vamp husband Bones face their most terrifying challenge yet as they race to prevent a “species war” that could devastate humans and immortals alike—and are forced to seek help from their sworn enemy, the Ghoul Queen of New Orleans. Gripping, intriguing, and hot as Hades, This Side of the Grave is where Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, and Christine Feehan fans definitely want to be!
About the Author
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series and the Night Huntress World novels. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to nineteen different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling—by car. Airplanes, children, and cookbooks frighten her.
“Cat and Bones are combustible together.” — Charlaine Harris